Pages

Monday, January 16, 2012

Praying for Courtney & family

I made this yesterday for Tripp , I hope it brings some comfort to her.

Tripp passed away on Saturday Jan 14 , 2012. My heart was broken , I knew Tripp is in no pain but it's hard to let a child go. I'm praying for this family so much. His mother Courtney wrote a beautiful post , you can click on the button to read it.

Photobucket



Some wonderful lady made this picture on FB , so I wanted to share it on here.



There's never a teardrop that God doesn't see. He knows when a sparrow falls from a tree. there's never a moment when God doesnt care, never a time when he won't hear our prayer. Praying for Courtney & family & friends. ♥ Tripp ♥

One thing that brings comfort is knowing there will be a day when we will see Tripp again. So thankful for that.

Photobucket

2 comments :

One Blessed Mom said...

Still praying for Courtney & her family. My heart just breaks for her.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I heard about his passing and it is so sad. I am mailing out a handkerchief tomorrow. Keeping them in my prayers.

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio