Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

Please Pass the BBQ Sauce

Someone say BBQ sauce ? ? ? ?

Well at our house it is a hit & has been going on for about two months now.

Take a guess has to who it is ? ? ? ?



It's Carly , yes Carly is hooked on it & wants to eat it with everything.

I know after having children they all go through stages but this is really different. I like BBQ sauce & so does Ridge. Paul doesn't care for it but that's okay Carly is making up for the rest of the gang. My Mom always liked it so I tell Grandma I think she def is from our side of the family. Lol

So no matter what I fix Little Miss Carly has her side of BBQ sauce & yes she will eat it alone too any that is left on her plate. Breakfast , Lunch & Dinner can't eat w/out it.

Can't wait to see how long this lasts but I also love that she likes it & so far is not to picky of a eater.
Photobucket

3 comments :

trennia said...

Sounds yummy!
I'm glad she is not a picky eater!
We are having turkey winnies with bbq tonight!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That's too funny. I can't imagine it on everything.

Sarita Boyette said...

Hi, Caroline! I have missed blog reading & hope to get caught up a bit tonight. I hope you are doing well, and the same for your family. My hubby likes BBQ sauce like Carly. Tomorrow I am mailing you something that I hope helps you on your grief journey. xoxo

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio