Pages

Monday, January 23, 2012

A Diet ???????



Say what ????????

I decided I was going to try to stick real hard to a diet. I really wanted to lose some weight. I was so bad this holiday season. Anyway I was gonna go with Slim Fast cause a few years ago more like 15 yrs I lost a pile of weight. Right around 40 lbs I was really happy.

Well that lasted a week I decided to change & just eat what I ate when they thought I had GD when I carried Carly. It worked well because I only gained 5 lbs carrying her. So what I'm going is eating a good breakfast a couple eggs nothing HUGE. A mid morning snack , A salad for lunch. Carly & I usually have a salad & I'm happy she always eats stuff like that so well. Then a salad & lite supper. I usually have a little afternoon snack maybe a few crackers. Then a evening little snack like a package of 100 cal cookies or such. So far so good with sticking with it.

I also walk 5 miles everyday & have been drinking right around 96 oz of water everyday. Sometimes more when I really push myself.

So as of two weeks I have lost 8 lbs. I'm happy & gonna keep on workin at it.
Photobucket

3 comments :

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Good for you. I wish you total success. I am working on a diet right now. I wish I could do that walking you do, that is so awesome!

betty said...

That's a good eating plan, Caroline! You will continue to lose weight with that plus the exercise you are doing! Keep up the good work!

betty

Holly said...

That's great! Keep it up!

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio