Pages

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Frustrated

Well tonight I was trying to catch up on reading ...........

Been busy & somewhat frustrated ............



Why ????????

Well the normal stress of life , but then a friend well was supposed to be my friend on Facebook. This past week on Wednesday I found out all the things she told everyone which was a lot of other angel BLM's I'm friends with was all lies. She has no children in Heaven. Her whole life was a BIG FAT LIE !!! It really bothers me that someone would cook up a lot of things that wasn't true. Why would anyone want to pretend that they had children in Heaven. I just met this person online but I had asked for people to pray & just upsets me.

Well I'm not going to go on about it. Just don't understand why people would make up a lie like that. I know there has been others & this won't be the last. Just sad .........

Photobucket

4 comments :

betty said...

That is sad, Caroline, and I'm sorry for your hurt and frustration. I'm also sorry for that lady who made up the stories that she did. You got to wonder what is wrong in her life or why she would crave attention so much like this to make up the lies that she did. I know all of you BLMs have a very close knit group of love, care, concern for each other so to be violated like an imposter like this lady, I know it has got to hurt so much. And what is sad is it sets you up to wonder about the next person you meet online, are they telling the truth, etc and makes you a bit skeptical or cynic and that isn't fair either. All you can do is do what you do best, Caroline. Be the loving person and kind person that you are!

but I do agree, it is just so sad!

betty

Holly said...

It's horrible that someone could make up something like that

Debbie said...

I'm sorry. You have such a big heart for other people and I know it affects you deeply. Then to find out it was a scam, no wonder you're upset! {{hugs}} ~Debbie

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That is unbelievable, I am so sorry. ((HUGS))

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio