Pages

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Swinging into Fall

It's hard to believe it's fall. I like this time of year colored leaves , apples , pumpkins and all that kind of stuff. Wearing a sweatshirt too and football is nice too. I love hayrides and scarecrows !!!! It's just a beautiful time of year.

So Happy Fall to everyone. Hoping swinging into Fall is happy for you.



Today as I always pray I'm keeping a couple of my special blogger friends in my prayers today , Holly Haas and Courtney Peek. Hoping for nothing but the best for both of them today and always. Remembering that God is Good !!!!!

4 comments :

Lilly's Mom (Desiree) said...

:) aw I love your background!

Sarita Boyette said...

Happy Fall! I love the cooler weather, well, whenever it gets here!

betty said...

great fall graphic, Caroline! I am just amazed it is fall already; this year has gone by soooo fast!! and we had a great fall weather day, highs in the low 70s, nice breeze.....but then it is supposed to be 103 this weekend, go figure!

I hope you all enjoy the fall season!

betty

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I was so excited for Holly. I have to check in with Courtney. Keeping them in my prayers.

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio