Pages

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Off to the Park

Last Sunday evening I took the kids to the park. I was having a emotional day and the kids are always so uplifting. I guess I mean sometimes it's nice to just have some Mommy time. Paul wanted to watch the NASCAR race anyway , so I just took the kids after dinner and had some fun. It amazing at how much joy they bring. Never a dull moment with my gang, LOL

Ridge didn't go to the same part of the park as we did. He took Thaniqua's scooter and stayed at the skatepark. Usually I make him go where I do but being that someone stole his skateboards , I let him go. He wasn't to far away. He had fun anyway. I always worry that someone could be hanging around to get a child. Ridge is ten but you never know.



Here are the girls don't they look excited !! They never can look at me all at the same time. :)



Jennifer loves the slide.



Carly just a swinging.



Jennifer too...........



Thaniqua trying to help.





Hey Mom , the sun is out !!!







All in all we had a good time !! So hard to believe the summer is over.

5 comments :

Holly said...

Looked like a nice day for the park!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Looks like they had a great time.

betty said...

that looks like a cool park to go to Caroline! and the girls looked like they were enjoying themselves so much. I think as long as it is light outside and there are other people around and you can see where Ridge is playing, it is okay to give him a bit of freedom to play at the skate park part of the park! I think it was a nice way to spend part of your Saturday!

betty

Sarita Boyette said...

That looks like a really nice park and the kids seem to enjoy it. I hope your spirits got lifted, too. We have several more weeks before summer is really over in Texas, weather wise. Went to the store today and the car thermometer was 101! xoxoxoxo

Linda said...

Looks like a good time was had by all Caroline.

You sound like such a good mommy. And I know I always loved taking my kiddos and grand kids to the park. It is fun...and free!

Love ya,
Linda @ Truthful Tdbits

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio