Pages

Friday, September 17, 2010

God is always there

This is from today's newspaper back home. So very thankful for the prayers. So very thankful God was watching over everyone. They say only one minor injury. God is Good.

Today I'm continuing to pray for all clean up and regaining power and for anything needed for people who lost there homes.


The-Daily-Record.com - 'Fortunate,' despite damage Tornado destroys buildings at OARDC

I also wanted to share this picture taken by one of my friends back home. Wow I have never seen anything like this.




2 comments :

betty said...

that was a scary looking picture with the sky and the clouds.....

so thankful to the Lord (thank you Lord) for no major injuries!!

betty

Debby@Just Breathe said...

God is good. That picture is amazing, I have never seen clouds like that in the sky.

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio