Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Little Note

The past couple days have been rough. Some not so fun times for us but you know somehow with God by our side we make it. Paul works a lot anyway and especially the end of the month. I'm not complaining I'm glad he has a job.

Well yesterday I was stressed to the max and so after everyone had gone to bed and I had the TV on & was reading blogs. I found this on my desk. My little Jennifer left me this note. Just a simple little thing it came from her heart. I sat there and thought so sweet and cried. No matter what goes on and things could turn upside down for a while there is always something so special.

Love !!!!!!!

I remember once something my Dad told me a long time ago. Our neighbors used to get there kids a new toy every Friday. I can remember when I thought that was neat but we didn't get a new toy every week like them. My Dad told me we have something that they don't have. we have love for one another. I'm sure there parents loved them but Dad said what we have is real not bought. So today as I look at our family , we have love. Just like the simple note that was left , it means more than anything in a store.



5 comments :

Debbie said...

That is a really sweet note! I agree, love is more important to a kid. My husband buys things too for our kids to "show" them he loves them but spends most of the day working and then most of the night watching TV ignoring them. My counselor told me even ONE parent showing unconditional love makes a big difference to a kid. Obviously Jennifer sees it in you. :) ~Debbie

trennia said...

That is so sweet!
You are so right without love what would we do?
We have to love,and be loved to live.
I love ya like a sister!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Love is all you need. That is so sweet.

betty said...

Jennifer has such a tender heart to write such a cute little note like that for you and Paul; I am sure it did your day. sorry it has been a rough season for you, Caroline. It is hard these days with all that is going on in the world, family, economy, being sad for your babies up in heaven, etc. hugs to you.

betty

Sarita Boyette said...

How sweet! My girls used to leave me notes, too. It really can make you feel better to get one.xoxoxo

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio