Pages

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Happy Ice Cream Day

Do you know what today is ? ? ? ?

It's National Ice Cream Day !!!!!!!

Every third Sunday in July is.

In 1984 Ronald Reagan designated the month of July as Ice Cream month. So get out today and eat some ice cream or eat some this month.

What is your favorite ice cream ??

I love Choc Chip Cookie Dough and Butter Pecan and sometimes just a simple dish of Vanilla. Really any Ice Cream but Strawberry only because I'm allergic to it.

Also just a random fact but most Ice Cream is sold on Sunday !!




Oh so YUMMY !!!!!!!



Have a great one and Happy Ice Cream Day !!!

1 comments :

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Well I missed it. Guess I better have extra scoops next time I have some Ice Cream!

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio