Pages

Friday, July 30, 2010

Emotional Friday

Just having a emotional day.

This morning when I got up with Paul at 4 am I was flipping through the channels. My favorite movie well one of them City of Angels was just ending up. I just love that song by the Goo Goo Dolls "IRIS". So by the time Paul came out to eat breakfast I was in tears makin his sandwich. Just so much going on lately and I'm trying to deal with it and be happy.

" IRIS " by the GOO GOO DOLLS


And I'd give up forever to touch you
'Cause I know that you feel me somehow
You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be
And I don't want to go home right now

And all I can taste is this moment
And all I can breathe is your life
'Cause sooner or later it's over
I just don't want to miss you tonight

And I don't want the world to see me
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming
Or the moment of truth in your lies
When everything feels like the movies
Yeah you bleed just to know you're alive

And I don't want the world to see me
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

And I don't want the world to see me
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

And I don't want the world to see me
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am
I just want you to know who I am
I just want you to know who I am
I just want you to know who I am

So I have been missing my babies in heaven. I guess that wave of grief has come back like it does every now and then. So I'm just gonna listen to my music today and play with my Little Carly , go get my kids at school later. Be so thankful for what God has blessed me with.

6 comments :

~Sandy said...

Just stopping by to give you a ((hug)). Cheer of friend. I'm praying for you.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That is a good movie. We all have days like this. Praying for some happiness to shine down on you.

trennia said...

I love that song too!
I also love "In the arms of an angel."
I am praying for you.

Holly said...

I've always loved that song

Unknown said...

{{{{HUGS}}}} song makes me think of my late husband. Its a great song. I am always praying for you and your family. I know you have been going through a lot. I am here for you anytime my friend.
love ya
Donna

Sarita Boyette said...

That is a sweet song. Thanks for sharing the words. Sending hugs as you remember your little ones in Heaven.

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio