Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

~ Week 2 - The Secret ~

To talk health happiness, and prosperity to every person I meet.

Well I'm a pretty happy person most of the time. Even if someone is having a bad day or a rough time, I try to find something good to say. I can remember when my father was in his last days on this earth. He was laughing & joking trying not to have us crying in his hospital room. He wanted good memories of all of us. I remember at the calling hours after my Dad had passed away, people telling us that he always had a smile or a good word to say to anyone. That's one of the good things my Father had taught all of us. Just try to stay on the up side of things in life no matter what. Smiling is better than a sad face any day.

4 comments :

Holly said...

Smiling is better for sure! It makes you and others feel better.

Trennia said...

:0)

My Very Own Angel said...

:) love smiling

Franchesca said...

And its actually therapeutic. Smile at people and it will actually make your bad day into a good day!

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio