Pages

Monday, July 13, 2009

Not Me Monday


Now why would I know all well and good my children go back to school July 20 ( next Monday ) and almost forget about it, " NO NOT ME "
When I told my dear, sweet husband Paul that I had called my prescription in and he was sent home from work early that day, did I give him one of those looks like all I do for everyone and you didn't go get it for me. " NO NOT ME "
I went through everyplace I could think of to try to find my car keys and here they were in the trunk ( key hole ) the whole time , " NO NOT ME "
I worked on trying to change our living room and dining room around all morning and then ended up not changing a thing , " NO NOT ME "
Well hoping everyone has a AWESOME MONDAY !!!!! :0)

0 comments :

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio