Pages

Friday, July 31, 2009

Just Today - Friday


Outside my window ................. it is 72 degrees.
The time is ................... 9:15 am.
I am thinking ...................... so glad it is Friday.
At the moment , I am thankful ................ for my children having such AWESOME teachers at school.
I am going ................... to take Jennifer to school in a couple hrs & do some cleaning.
I am wearing ................ tank top & jean shorts.
I am working on .............. e-mailing some friends & my children's teachers.
I am hoping ................ that the swelling in my one foot goes away.
I am hearing around the house ................... Dora on Nick Jr.
I bet you didn't know one of my favorites is .................... steak & baked potatoes, So YUMMY.

0 comments :

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio