Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2011

~ Project 365 - Day 153 ~


A special shirt from a special BLM Mommy , in memory of her daughter Carleigh McKenna. A little life that has touched my life and our family. She will forever be remembered.
Holly had shirts made up for her March of Dimes walk this year. She asked if anyone would like to have there children's names put on the back. I did and I bought a shirt. The first time Riley , Little Muffin and Sweetpea have been honored like this. I will forever love this shirt. So much meaning.
Photobucket

3 comments :

Debby@Just Breathe said...

It sounds perfect.

betty said...

wonderful cause and a fitting tribute for your little ones Caroline! I am sure this will always be a very special shirt for you!

betty

Sarita Boyette said...

That is so sweet - glad you got a shirt with your babies' names on it!

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio