Pages

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day

Would like to wish everyone a Happy Father's Day !!!
Hoping that everyone has a wonderful and peaceful day. A xtra special wish to all those Dad's that have children in Heaven.
Also to those single parents who have to be both Dad and Mom.
I hope your day is totally Awesome no matter what.


This is to remember my Dad who lives in Heaven. Soon it will be 25 yrs since he left. I remember he wouldn't say goodbye to us just see ya later.
I miss you Dad and love you so much.



Most of all hoping no matter where you are today that you have a wonderful day.
Photobucket

3 comments :

betty said...

I hope your husband has a nice day, Caroline! that was a good message on the card for dads that are no longer here in remembrance of them.

betty

Anonymous said...

Happy Father's Day.

Thanks for the visits to my blog.

Jingle

Linda said...

Hi Caroline...I hope your hubby had a good Father's Day! Knowing you...I know you and the kids made it special!!!

Linda

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio