Pages

Friday, June 17, 2011

Five Minute Friday ~ Home



I found this blog hop & thought I would join in. Sometimes it seems like all I have is Five minutes.

Five minutes to just write, and not worry if it’s just right or not. Kind of like how the rest of my life is at the moment.

Want to join me?

1. Write for only five minutes.
2. Link up by clicking on the button.
3. Go leave some comment love for the five minutes
who linked up before you.

It’s great , give it a try and see. Here is the topic ~

Home

GO .......

Home is where I was born. Country , small town , Amish people for neighbors and most of all love plus wonderful memories.

Home is also tough times , remembering times I might not want to.

Home is a place to come to after being gone , a place to be together to rest and talk about the day.

Home now as a wife and mother is wherever we all our. Happy or Sad memories are made together.

I wait and look forward to that wonderful day when God takes all Home to Heaven. So for now even though I'm not where I grew up this Home on earth is a wonderful place to wait until God takes me Home.

For now Home I Love You and all that a day brings good or bad.

STOP

My five minutes for today.
OK, your turn – show me what you’ve got.

Photobucket

2 comments :

Linda said...

Caroline...you were born at home to an Amish family? I never knew that. I guess people can learn new things everyday!

I am thankful that I can finally publish my posts again. It has been nearly a month that I have been having issues. UGH!

I hope you will have a lovely weekend my friend.

Love, Linda

betty said...

I think you wrote about home really well Caroline!! home is a really emotional word I think because it can conjure up good memories, sad memories, happy memories, etc but it is usually where our heart and our love is; and I'm glad we have an eternal home waiting for us, but I know in the meantime you are making a wonderful home for your family!

betty

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio