Pages

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Happy List Saturdays


A Big Yay for my sweet friend Natasha for starting this Happy List Saturday. I know that looking at what all makes you happy can give you just that extra boost. So I'm writing down what has made me happy this past week.

This week was very busy and lots of happy things.

Awards ~ My children got three awards a piece and I was very proud and Happy !!

This is the HUGE ONE , SCHOOL WAS FINISHED ON FRIDAY !!!

I'm excited and so are they. It will be nice to be a little on the lazy side for a few weeks. Our school is year round and we love it. July 25th is our start date again so the kids are already counting down the days. They love school and this year they found out who they have for next year as a teacher so that helps.

Sunshine & Warm Temps make me Happy. The start of our week was snow in the mountains. We only had a few flakes down here in valley but it wasn't quite the June weather we are used too.

Happy Birthday to my Mom this past June 7th. We had a good talk on the phone since we couldn't be together. I'm always Happy when we have a good talk on the phone.

Made Homemade Lasagna this week ~ A Big Happy

My New Project ~ I finally got it off and going. It makes me Happy to help someone. I have had some great feedback and so makes me Happy !!! If you haven't already just click on the button and check it out.



Hoping you have a Happy upcoming week.

Photobucket

3 comments :

trennia said...

Hope you all have a fun summer!

betty said...

you did have a great happy week, Caroline!! So many blessings last week, so many wonderful lasting memories you will hold dear in your heart!! And now a good time to get some rest and enjoyment with your kids home for a bit of a break!

betty

Linda said...

You did have a happy week Caroline! That's great. I know you and the kids will have a fun summer break. You sound like such a special momma.

Love, Linda

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio