Pages

Friday, August 27, 2010

Updates and School Lunches

Just a few updates ...........

Jeff is home and doing well. He had a Dr Appt yesterday and things are looking on the up and up. He has a visiting nurse come 3 times a week. My sister is back to work and the boys are in school. They just started this past Tuesday.
Thanks again for all the prayers for Jeff and his family. God is Good.

Well today our children have been in school for 6 weeks now. So hard to believe that much time has passed. Won't be long til they will already have there first quarter in and a 3 wk break.

Carly is getting used to the fact and sorta loves having her time with just Mommy. The weather has been nice so we have been going out and doing some things like trips to the thrift stores and errands to run. Early morning is the best time here as it gets pretty warm by noon.

Jennifer got her first little award so I thought I would post it. She is getting pretty good at reading. Just the little time she has been back in school and of course reading here. So proud of her.



School lunches have made a BIG Change this past week. The kids brought the new menu home & wow it looks good !!! So much to pick from. I talked to the crossing guard yesterday when we were leaving school. She works inside at lunch and she said the food is awesome. Ridge eats everyday at school but my girls Thaniqua & Jennifer are a little more picky. They eat maybe twice a week. The kids also eat breakfast at school. They eat here but they claim they are hungry again by the time Dad drops them off. Kids can be so silly , LOL

I copied there menus not bad. Sorry if you can't see them that good. :(
I like the fact they can pick what they want.





Well Thaniqua has a overnight guest tonight so I will prolly have a lot of fun tonight. It's her very BFF from school and she just lives a couple miles from here. I know supper is easy tonite Chicken Nuggets & French Fries !!!

Have a great Friday !!!!!

5 comments :

trennia said...

Wow,that school menu is amazing!
I wish they would do that here!
My girls are so picky!
Hope she has a blast tonight with her friend!
Also,so happy to hear Jeff is doing good!

Holly said...

I can't believe it's been 6 wks that they've been in school! Awesome menu!

betty said...

congrats to Jennifer on her award! my gosh! I can't believe it has been 6 weeks since they went back to school! time is really marching on.

yum on the menu too; so different from when my kids were in school. I always liked when they wanted to buy the school lunches, saved me from having to figure out what to pack :)

have a great weekend!

betty

Sarita Boyette said...

I like those menus - wish I had choices like that when I was in school! Congrats to Jennifer for her award, and glad Jeff is improving. xoxoxo

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Glad that Jeff is doing well. What a blessing. The menu does look very good. I bet Carly is loving it and the one on one is so good for her. Have a nice weekend.

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio