Pages

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Surgery & Some News.............

Just wanted to let you all know how things were going with Jeff my BIL. Well I was hoping to be able to post earlier today but I hadn't heard anything. I kept thinking No News is Good News. I also told my sister to call when she had a free moment. Well this afternoon while I was getting a little restless waiting to hear how things went I saw a comment on Facebook from Jeff's sister to someone else. All it really said was a blood clot in lung and he is in ICU. I didn't go to tears but I thought oh no. I looked at the clock and it was only after one here so that meant back east it was four something.

After our supper I still heard nothing so I called my Mom. I could tell by her Hello something was wrong. Here the surgery part of placing the rod when perfect. Matter of fact the Dr said he was just great. The flip side of it all , Jeff developed some complications due to surgery. He has fluid on both lungs , a blood clot in a lung , plus has developed pneumonia. He is in ICU and his condition is listed as serious but stable. My heart sank to hear that but then while talking to Mom and I told her of this sticker I have that says this.



So tonite I'm asking again to please continue to keep Jeff , Colleen and boys in your prayers. That a big turn around will happen for them. I just chatted with my sister and she is staying pretty positive. We know some of these things go along with surgery just pray that God takes all of this away. Just keep thinking GOD IS GOOD !!

Thanx again for all your prayers !!!! It means so much to all of us.



8 comments :

trennia said...

praying, please update as you get updated.I know it's hard on the whole family,although you are so far apart Jesus arms are stretching among all of you!
(((HUGS)))

Lilly's Mom (Desiree) said...

Praying for your whole family! Please keep us all updated as things progress. :/ I know it's tough...but we all know that God is in control of it all. God bless!!

Stephanie said...

Keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers. Try to keep us updated, and know that the hard times in life are only for a season.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Keeping him in my prayers.

Unknown said...

will continue you to pray. keep us updated.

Sarita Boyette said...

Caroline, I'm praying still.I'm a little under the weather myself, and didn't check my blogs yesterday. (((HUGS)))

Unknown said...

Hi Caroline. I'll pray for Jeff and Colleen and their boys right now.

Love,
Lynnette

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

what a lovely family there...
best wishes.

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio