Pages

Sunday, August 22, 2010

My Saturday A Good Day !!!

Yesterday was a good day !!!!!!!

My BIL got home and is doing well. Praise God !!

Yesterday morning I was cleaning & Paul was at work til noon or so. I got the girls all a good bath plus changed a few things around in my kitchen. Jennifer came in and told me a couple of the neighbors were having a yard sale and had girls clothes. I wanted to finish and I didn't go right out. I made lunch and then I decided I would run out and see if they were still having the sale. Well they were and look what I found......

Thaniqua clothes - 1 pair jeans , 3 skirts and pink shirt.




Jennifer's clothes - 4 skirts , 2 shirts , 1 pair of pants.



I also got Carly a pair of jeans , short outfit . couple T shrts and a dress. Almost everything was hardly worn and Old Navy too.

Then of course Ridge didn't get as much as the girls but he got the T shirt he has on Rockstar energy drink. Which I don't let him drink but the shirt is cool. So he says.



Anyway I got all this for Guess ??????????

$ 17.00 dollars !!!

I was planning on going to some thrift shops on Sunday afternoon but I think I will save that for next week.

Yesterday was a great day !!!

6 comments :

Holly said...

Awesome grabs!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Glad that your BIL is home, that is a huge blessing. You did great on the shopping.

betty said...

what fantastic bargains!! glad you all had a great Saturday! now on to an awesome week ahead!

betty

trennia said...

What a great deal,and such cute clothes! It rained saturday here so I didn't get to go yard selling :(
I am too,happy that your BIL came home!

Sarita Boyette said...

I just love bargains! Glad you were able to snag all those pretty clothes for such a small price. xoxoxo

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

Good for you.

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio