Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

Rainbows & A Phone Call

My brother Kevin took these pictures Saturday evening after a storm they had in Wooster, Ohio. His email read

" After the rain today :) Awesome display of God's promise "





How true !!!!!!!!!

God is so Good !!! All the time !!!!

Sunday evening my sister Colleen called me for the first time since Jeff came home. We chatted for a moment and then next thing I know Jeff is on the phone. I had tears in my eyes and there he was that joking BIL that I so well know. We were laughing about how he almost got me on a airplane since I have never flown. Talking about pizza and baseball and everyday life. We only talked about 5 minutes but Jeff said " Caroline , God said it wasn't time yet." God is Good.

Just like the storm , God is always there for all of us.
How beautiful God sent a beautiful rainbow on the day Jeff came home.

6 comments :

Jingle said...

delightful post!
God is good, sun always comes out after t storm!

Trennia said...

how true,God has work for Jeff to do!

Debby said...

My God is an awesome God. How awesome that he is doing so well and the picture is beautiful.

That corgi :) said...

what a great rainbow(s) picture and a great reminder of God's faithfulness! so glad you got to speak with your sister and Jeff! I bet that made you feel very good to hear his voice!!

betty

Holly said...

Oooo a double rainbow! :)

Sarita Boyette said...

Yes, God is good and I love those rainbows! So glad Jeff was able to talk to you and make you smile.xoxoxo

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio