Pages

Friday, October 14, 2011

Yesterday

I wanted to just take a moment to write this down , it was a moment that I will always treasure.

Yesterday I found out a sweet friend of mine was expecting. I told the kids and they were excited for her. Later while I was making dinner Thaniqua said Mom I can't wait til I can have a baby. I of course was like well not anytime soon but I'm also happy you want to. She said I know I'm not old enough but I'm not afraid cause God is always watching over me. I was in tears. My little girl who is only nine knowing all those BLM friends I have talked about and we prayed for she has HOPE. I'm also glad she knows what could happen also. I so wish it had been talked about so I wouldn't have been so scared. I never thought it would happen to me.

I know I have thought about it, if she had a fear since I have lost three children but I'm happy that she knows that God will be there forever to help her during any part of her life. It was pretty awesome hearing her tell me how she has faith. I know that when I carried our Rainbow Carly she heard me worry about everything but I'm glad that she knows God is there forever.


Photobucket

3 comments :

betty said...

That is awesome to share with us, Caroline, and awesome Thaniqua has that strong of a faith for one so young!

betty

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Your children have the best faith in God. It's so beautiful.

Mary said...

I think that is so good, that she knows and has faith and hope. I never knew about both of my grandmothers losing babies. No one ever talked about it until we lost our daughter. I had no idea I had an aunt and uncle that died as babies. I wish I was told about them under different circumstances but am happy to know about them.

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio