Pages

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Day 22 & 23

Day 22

Do you have a song or son that makes you think of your children ?

I have so many songs that I love. Listening to music is great even though some songs make me cry it helps my heart heal.

Goo Goo Dolls ~ Iris
The Climb ~ Hannah Montana
Glory Baby ~ Watermark
I'll Praise You In The Storm ~ Casting Crowns
Jesus Loves Me

Day 23

Besides changing the outcome ~
What is the one thing you would have done differently ?

I wouldn't have done anything different. God blessed us with these children and even though we never got to meet them , he has a plan. So I will be wait and even though I'm sad I live with knowing there is a Heaven. That gives me joy.


Photobucket

2 comments :

betty said...

I like that you trust completely in God, Caroline, and that you know you will see your wee ones again! Love the Praise You in a Storn Song!! and of course Jesus Loves me :)

betty

Sarita Boyette said...

I like some of those same songs - a couple I haven't heard before.
There is one thing I would do differently about Meredith - I would have tried to find better doctors. I'm not happy with my & her doctors. But I can't change that now - just would have if I had it to do over again.

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio