Pages

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Day 8

Do you feel you have more good days then bad ones ? Yes I can say I have good days but really what is a good day. A good day is when there are no tears I feel. I know everyone is different but I do well I have four children on this earth that keep me going. I'm a Mommy & I will forever miss those children. Yes I laugh and have fun but that void will be there until Heaven. I don't think there is ever a day that they don't cross my mind. I don't get all teary eyed but I miss them as I watch all the amazing things these children do. Dates are hard and the holidays but I do better sometimes then what I think. Photobucket

1 comments :

betty said...

I think you do great, Caroline; I know it must be hard, but you continue to do all you need for Ridge, Thaniqua, Jennifer, Carly and your hubby, maintain your home, etc. Some could easily give up, but you keep fighting on, as hard as it is most days!

betty

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio