Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Day 26

Day 26 ~ On a scale of 1 - 10 rate your day & why ? ?

I would have to give today a 9. It was terrific and best of all I spent the whole evening with my children. We went to a Harvest party at our church. Best of all they had a potluck supper before all the games & I got out of cooking a meal. I took Meatloaf and Brownies.

I also had some time with just Carly this morning. My step-son that lives with us is usually here since he doesn't work. I love it when I can have the house to myself and Carly or the other kids. I guess I feel sometimes I can't be me. I even got my hair colored at home & Carly said Mommy you look silly. It was fun just us & Nick Jr on the TV.

The only down side was a close friend of ours lost her Mother today. I had a feeling yesterday that this might be the outcome. Please keep her & her family in your prayers. Thanks so much.

Photobucket

2 comments :

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Sound like it was a very good day. So sorry about your friends mother.
I will keep her in my prayers.

betty said...

It does sound like a very nice day, Caroline! Too funny with Carly saying you looked silly with the hair coloring! So sorry about your friend's mom.

betty

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio