Pages

Friday, October 7, 2011

Day 7

Do you do something to honor your angels ? If so what ?

Yes I have my Stitches of Love blog where I crosstitch names for BLM's. I enjoy it and have done a lot so far. I also donate every month to our pregnancy center diapers anything that they can use.

On there birthdays we have a special dessert and we donate memory boxes to the local hospital here and also back in Ohio. Another way we honor them is at the fall food drive at our children's school we donate diapers and baby food. Items that they don't usually get for the little ones.

Also I love water fountains & we have three in our home remembering our children. It brings a calm feeling knowing they are near to us.

Photobucket

4 comments :

betty said...

That is so sweet and special what you do, Caroline. Your Stitches of Love are indeed a labor of love and soooo beautiful! That is neat too with what you do with donating diapers to the food drive and pregnancy center. I know when we were at our other church before we moved and they had a rescue mission, occasionally we would donate diapers (we donated something every week, we just rotated what we donated) because you are right, people rarely donate diapers/baby items.

In addition to honoring your little ones, you are definitely honoring God in your generosity and kindness to others :)

betty

Sarita Boyette said...

I love what all you do for your babies. I love my Stitches of Love sampler. I think I have told you it is on Meredith's pink tree, of which I hope to post pics some day.

Mary said...

What beautiful ways to honor and remember your babies :) I would have never thought of diapers and baby food for a food drive! I will definitely be donating that now!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Those are beautiful ways to remember your special angels.
((HUGS))

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio