Pages

Friday, October 28, 2011

Day 28

Day 28 ~ Have you ever corrected or wish you corrected someone about your loss ?

Yes I have and too many times. So many people and I'm not saying all of them but quite a few take miscarriage lightly. No matter how far along in the pregnancy you were it is still a life. I have been hurt by so many people and yes sometimes I don't even bother going on about it. No matter how short my carrying my child it is just as important as the Mother that carried to full term and lost. I really feel like people just don't want to talk about it but it can happen to anyone. I never thought it would happen to me but I do share & try to reach out to others.

Photobucket

3 comments :

betty said...

I'm trying to remember back and I'm sure I probably did say something "unkind" about someone who had a miscarriage/loss so I'm glad you do take the time to correct people's conceptions. I think until someone goes through something like this, and I'm sorry you did several times, Caroline, we just never know the impact it does make on someone's life that is carried with them daily, so I think by taking the time to tell them your feelings, and the feelings of so many others too, it helps them maybe choose their words more carefully the next time they are talking to someone who has suffered a loss (did this make sense?)

betty

Debby@Just Breathe said...

It wasn't until a friend of mine had a miscarriage this year that she actually understood why I mail out the handkerchiefs. ((HUGS))

Sarita Boyette said...

Yes, miscarriages count. Some people don't like to believe that, but it is true. (((HUGS)))

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio