Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Day 30 & 31

Day 30 ~ How are you preparing for the end of the year ? (ie : Holidays and starting a New Year )

I really don't do anything special just our normal Holiday things we do & we include our Heavenly children always. I just feel we are another season closer to seeing them.

Day 31 ~ Do you feel like 31 days has helped you open up more about your children and your grief ?

I would have to say Yes it has been great especially during the month of awareness. I know I have a couple posts that I didn't get posted but by doing this I need to finish and post. I enjoy talking about them and my feelings. I also want to thank those of you that read my blog during this. I loved all the comments.

Photobucket

0 comments :

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio