Pages

Saturday, November 5, 2011

30 Days of Thankful ~ Day 5



Day 5 ~ I'm thankful for my extra , wonderful husband who works so hard so I can stay home and take care of the kids. He works so many hours at times that sometimes I feel single. :( Before our move to Nevada I always worked and so it is nice to be able to be there for our children. I love being able to attend school things plus take the time to clean and do things the way I would like at home.

Thank you God for a wonderful husband and great Father.


Photobucket

1 comments :

betty said...

That is neat you get to be at home, Caroline! I know it is so important for the kids, especially at their young ages! Yea that your hubby is such a good hard worker for you all!

betty

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio