Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

30 Days of Thankful ~ Day 1

Last year a good friend of mine did 30 Days of Thankful for the month of November. So this year once again I decided to joined in. I'm not sure if I will post daily maybe just weekly but I think it is great to write down what I'm thankful for. So here goes Day 1.

I'm thankful for my Life. I have my share of rough spots as well as the good. I'm so much stronger and braver then before. Through all of it I wouldn't change anything. Thank you God.

Photobucket

4 comments :

betty said...

It is good even with all you've been through Caroline to be content with your life and not wanting to change anything! Being thankful is always a good thing indeed!

betty

trennia said...

I'm glad you keep it real,Caroline!
and I'm thankful for a friend like you!

trennia said...

I'm going to try to do this too :)

Antoinette said...

That's beautiful <3 its an amazing thing to have gone what u have gone through and still be so appreciative and thankful. All your children are so lucky to have you as a mom <3

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio