Pages

Sunday, November 13, 2011

30 Day of Being Thankful - Day 13


Day 13 - I'm thankful for rain. I know this might sound silly but I have lived in Ohio all my life except for the last four years. Rain was no big deal there. We always seemed to get enough supply. Living in Nevada has changed my style of thinking. It rained maybe only three times this whole summer of course it is the desert and all. I really am thankful when it rains. We always sang that song Rain , Rain Go Away come again another day........ When you depend on the rain and snow pack for your water supply it makes a difference.

Photobucket

4 comments :

trennia said...

I am thankful for the rain too!

betty said...

I know what you mean, Caroline; same here where I live; we do need the rain (and boy did we get a lot of it yesterday; so grateful and thankful for it!) It is a good thing to be thankful for!

betty

Natasha said...

I love the rain :) It makes me want to hang out in bed all day but it's so soothing!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

We had rain which was wonderful and the hills are starting to turn green. Summer isn't about rain in California, it all comes in the Winter months.

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio