Pages

Friday, April 22, 2011

Five Minute Friday



I found this blog hop & thought I would join in. Sometimes it seems like all I have is Five minutes.

Five minutes to just write, and not worry if it’s just right or not. Kind of like how the rest of my life is at the moment.

Want to join me?

1. Write for only five minutes.
2. Link up by clicking on the button.
3. Go leave some comment love for the five minuter
who linked up before you.

It’s great , give it a try and see. Here is the topic ~

Hard Love

GO .......

Today is Good Friday & I think of what Jesus went through for all of us. I also think of his Mother Mary and what she went through.

I'm a Mother of course , I could not imagine giving up my only son to die so that we all may live in Heaven forever One Day. It had to have been hard , after carrying that child , giving birth , being that Mom. Hard Love for sure.

Hard Love is tough and the road is not always clear. As a Mom there are times during the everyday life that I run into it. As my children grow older , we don't always agree on whatever the problem might be. Hard love is knowing God took three children home to live w/him to soon. I miss them everyday.

As being a wife there are times my husband and I don't always see eye to eye. So many things make it hard. Money , parenting , time for what is important , grief over missing children & relatives.

With all of this it is with God by our side always that we survive Hard Love just as Mary did when Jesus was put to the cross. God is always there for you yesterday , today and tomorrow. Through the Good and the Bad both kinds of Love.

Have a great Easter weekend

STOP

My five minutes for today.
OK, your turn – show me what you’ve got.

Photobucket

4 comments :

trennia said...

Happy Easter!

Amy W Thornton said...

I have often thought about what Mary went through at the foot of the cross, watching her son die. I hope there was a special kind of peace for her that day. I know that mothers in general need a special kind of peace to deal with this heart-breaking job of raising children. Thank you for your thoughts on this today. Happy Easter!

DandelionBreeze said...

Such a lovely post for a hard topic... I keep meaning to join in but then Friday passes and I've forgotten - hopefully next week. Love always xoxo

betty said...

I think you did great on this topic, Caroline! You did a good job of explaining "hard love" and applying it to different aspects of your life as a mom and a wife. I do wonder how Mary took it all in and all she went through from the time the angel visited her and past when Jesus died on the cross, yet God knew her heart and it was in the right place that he wanted her to be Jesus' mother; to have a heart like that to be used mightily by God like this!! (But I do think she had other children since the Bible does mention Jesus' brothers and the book of James is written by his half-brother James and that is one of my favorite books of the Bible :)

Happy Easter!!!

betty

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio