Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

Five Minute Friday



I found this blop hop & thought I would join in. Sometimes it seems like all I have is Five minutes.

Five minutes to just write, and not worry if it’s just right or not. Kind of like how the rest of my life is at the moment.

Want to join me?

1. Write for only five minutes.
2. Link up by clicking on the button.
3. Go leave some comment love for the five minuter
who linked up before you.

It’s great , give it a try and see. Here is the topic ~

If you met me :

GO .......

What would you find if you met me ? ?

I'm sorta quiet until I get to know you better. I have a huge heart and would do almost anything to help someone out. I smile pretty easy and have a silly little laugh. I tend to use my hands when I talk. My hubby teases me about that all the time. If your around me long enough and I have to write anything you might catch me sticking my tongue out when I write. I cry very easy and it doesn't have to be at just something sad. I cry sometimes when I'm happy.

I love my kids to no end. I can have a trying day as well as a good day and I still love them. I love being a Mommy. I love knowing that when I get to Heaven I have three children I never met waiting on me.

I love family time it's so important in this world we live in now. I love my husband as well.

I love to cook and bake. I love healthy food but I like Chocolate too. :)

One thing I love about the winter here in Nevada is the snow capped mountains. So beautiful. I love flowers and the simple little everyday things so much. Most of all I love God and look forward to the promise of Heaven.

STOP

My five minutes for today.
OK, your turn – show me what you’ve got.

Photobucket

3 comments :

Kristin said...

That was beautiful, Caroline.....I have a feeling we would get along great if we met in real life :)

betty said...

I liked reading this about you, Caroline! We share a lot of the same types of characteristics (I too talk with my hands a lot LOL)

it would be fun to meet in real person here sometime, but if not, I know I'll see you for eternity!

betty

Sarita Boyette said...

I loved this - I'm quiet also and pretty shy. I don't like to cook, but i love eating what others have cooked! I do love my children & hubby, too.

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio