Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Three Great Lunch Dates

Kids went back to school today. I also get to go to school today for the next three days.
I get to go to school everyday at lunch time.

Today I have lunch with Jennifer.
Wednesday I have lunch with Thaniqua.
Thursday I have lunch with Ridge.

So nice they all our on seperate days so I can spend time with each one of them. So a Big YAY for my lunch dates this week. I'm excited and makin some AwEsOmE memories together One on One.


stitchndeb said...

Are you doing this on your own or is it a school thing for all the parents? I bet your kids are going to be so happy to see you! ~Debbie

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Sounds like fun, enjoy your time with each of your children.

Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio