Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2010

A Early Start to a Thursday

Well I got a early start to my day and this is not what I was going to blog about today BUT ............. sometimes plans get changed for us. I'm a Mommy and nothing ever goes exactly how we plan but that's ok I have to work around it. Sometimes it's for the better. I usually go to bed at midnight which I did then at 2am my hubby was up coughing and then .........

My son Ridge was up sick with the flu. So at 3 am I was doing laundry and I couldn't have slept anyway. I never feel right when they don't feel good. Well Paul went to work and the girls went to school and the best thing of all.........

Ridge is doing much better. I still think that I may keep him home tomorrow yet because he didn't start feeling better til this afternoon. There is so much stuff going around at school right now. Marie was pretty sick this past Sunday and I was glad Monday was a day off from school. So Mom will be watching Jennifer and Carly pretty close. Carly is getting some more teeth so she already is a little fussy.

Anyway I'm just glad he is better and even though sometimes all the noise and daily scrapping gets to me , I would much rather have them like this picture below.

My Silly Gang !!!!!!!

3 comments :

trennia said...

glad you all feel better

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Praying everyone is doing better.

Lilly's Mom (Desiree) said...

i absolutely love the picture. it is SO cute. :-)

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio