Pages

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Winter ??????

Winter ????????

We have been pretty lucky this winter. Well at least me , I always grew up in the snow in Ohio. It snowed & it stayed all winter. Well now I really only like snow at Christmas. I guess some might say I'm getting old , Lol

Well this winter here there hasn't been much snow. The mountains haven't had that pretty look to them. It also means that not to many people have been able to ski. Thaniqua's teacher loves to go & she has been praying hard for snow. It also is the way they get there water for summer since it hardly ever rains here.

Well this morning I woke up to this pretty snow. We didn't get much.

The only thing was yesterday it was 70 degrees out all weekend it was nice.

Well the good thing is it is March & I know we will still have snow it is just on the up side & all this should be ending before long. Time change is this coming weekend & that totally makes me smile. :)
Photobucket

2 comments :

Debby@Just Breathe said...

The weather is so strange this year. The snow does look pretty!

Kristie said...

Not much snow here this year-it's been quite a mild winter...hasn't been 70 yet though! That must have been nice! :-)

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio