Pages

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Third Quarter Awards & Spring Break

Friday was Third quarter awards at school.

It was so emotional too. It was the last time I would see Ridge get a award for grade school. The next time he will be graduating to Middle school. Thursday evening Ridge & I spent some time together he wanted to go with me on a my evening walk. It was awesome just Ridge & I we don't get a lot of one on one time together. I know he is growing up & some of the things he shared I'm so glad he can be open with me. I don't want that to ever change.

Anyway the kids all did well. All honors grade wise. Ridge only missed 2 days this past quarter , the girls missed more because of sickness.

It's also Spring Break for three weeks. I'm hoping the weather is great & we can have some fun outside. I'm sure we will whatever as long as we are together.



We also have a few birthdays coming up so I know it will be fun times.
Photobucket

7 comments :

Linda said...

Honor students!!! You must certainly be doing something right Miss Caroline!!!

I know you are a wonderful mom...and your kiddos are certainly blessed!

Happy Spring...enjoy your time with the kids. Three weeks will be wonderful.

Love, Linda

betty said...

WTG to the kids for their accomplishments! One chapter of Ridge's life is closing, but what an exciting one waiting to be opened in middle school! I know he'll do just as great there (if not even better!)

Enjoy the spring break! The kids here start their's too tomorrow, but they only have two weeks off.

betty

trennia said...

Congrats to the kids!
Have a fun safe break!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Way to go! I can just see your face beaming with pride. Enjoy your Spring Break.

Unknown said...

So glad to hear your kids did well! I always loved spring break. We home school now, and we wont take a break because we missed so much when Jonathan was born. I hope you guys have a great break!

Kristin said...

Hope y'all have a wonderful Spring Break! :)

Holly said...

It's crazy how fast they grow! Enjoy the break!

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio