Pages

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Praying

This past week has been hard so much sad news. I have always enjoyed watching the news , reading the newspaper but anymore it just almost is too hard. So many things happening in the world.

Last Monday there was a shooting at a high school in Ohio. I'm from Ohio but not near there it's a couple hrs from where I grew up. Three students died & parents left to feel that empty spot of losing a child. It really makes you stop & think about just how precious life really is. I know that my children are young but I worry always when I send them out the door to go to school but then I know God is watching over them. So I'm praying for those families that have loss & there friends.

This week the terrible tornadoes that have been going through the different states is hard to look at. My heart goes out to all those that have lost family & homes. Keeping so many in my prayers.

Just so much sadness this week in the news.

Also I would like to keep a special blogger friend of mine in my prayers. Praying that the rest of this pregnancy will go great & baby will grow & grow.

Photobucket

1 comments :

Debby@Just Breathe said...

It has been a sad time for us here in the US. The shootings are always so senseless. The storms are horrific. I cannot believe the damage and loss from them. I am definitely praying for everyone. I am also praying for our special blog friend.

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio