Pages

Monday, March 26, 2012

Saying & Some Feelings Lately

Today I was on Pinterest & found this saying.



It really seemed to fit me lately. It's been emotional kids are having birthdays , joyful times at school , friends missing there children that are in Heaven. I miss mine too. I always wonder if things had been different ????? I myself have a daily cry sometimes good sometimes sad but you know it always helps. My Mom used to tell me it's ok.

I don't understand Why some things happen in this life but I know God has the answers. He has a plan for all of us we just need to trust him & have faith. So I'm going to keep on walking this journey & just so glad I'm never alone. God is there always.

Photobucket

4 comments :

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Giving you a big ((HUG))

trennia said...

Caroline,
my dear friend I'm thinking and praying for you.xoxo
did you listen to the song in my post today?
It is beautiful.

Unknown said...

So true...he is with us. He also gives us the comfort of each other. Saying a prayer your tears would be happy ones:)

Crystal Theresa said...

Thanks for the reminder, Caroline, that we're never alone. ♥

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio