Pages

Monday, July 9, 2012

Photos from a Special Friend ~ Mountain Climbing

Thaniqua's teacher that she had last year for 4th grade went mountain climbing & I thought I would share some pictures we got to see from her trip. She is a amazing teacher & a very special lady to us all. She hiked the Ruby Crest Trail. So beautiful , hope you enjoy them.

Someday I would love to do something like this but maybe on a small scale. So thankful she shared some photos with us. Looks so fun.











Photobucket

2 comments :

trennia said...

Those pictures are amazingly beautiful!
I love the mountain veiw thank you for sharing!

betty said...

That does look like a great place to go mountain climbing! I hope you do have a chance to do something similar one day too Caroline!

betyt

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio