Pages

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

I Am a Survivor

My sweet , wonderful friend Fran over at Small Bird Studios shared this on Facebook yesterday. I fell in love w/ this and wanted to share it here on my blog.

For anyone who has lost a child. Feel free to print it out or share.



This is so beautiful and I look at how far I have came & so amazed at how strong I have become. I'm a survivor. Looking at this picture I see the darkness and how beautiful the bright butterfly makes me feel. My children how I forever miss you daily but there will be a sweet day when I will hold you forever. Thank you God for that.

Keeping each and everyone of you close to my heart always & your children.

Photobucket

3 comments :

Unknown said...

LoVVVVe it :)

Shauna said...

It is beautiful--thanks for sharing.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

It is so pretty and she is always so creative!

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio