Pages

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day

While today I'm sad missing my Father , I know he is in Heaven. So very thankful to know one sweet day we will see each other again. He was a great guy & yes I was a Daddy's girl.

Happy Father's Day to all the Dad's out there. Hoping your day was awesome.

I found this online & fell in love with it. So very true.




For all the Dad's that have lost children sending so much Love.




Jennifer made this beautiful card for Dad at school. So lovely & so awesome because she made it herself.





We had a great day I made Breakfast for Dinner , Paul's favorite. Just hung out at home Together. Great family time.
Photobucket

2 comments :

betty said...

It does sound like it was a great day, Caroline; I think the card Jennifer made was so cute!

betty

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Everything is so beautiful and meaningful.

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio