Pages

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Sending Happy Easter Wishes to Heaven

I'm not a Huge fan of the Easter Bunny. I love the fact that there is Chocolate on Easter but I don't get carried away. My parents took me to egg hunts & such but we didn't get to carried away. Don't get me wrong my kids get Easter baskets & color eggs but I want them to know what the day is really for.

The true fact is Jesus rose from the tomb & we will live forever with him One Day. I can't wait.

I found this image online & Wow it looked perfect for all those children in Heaven so I added the wording. My kids thought it was just great.

So this is for the children that wait in Heaven for the rest of there families to get there.

We Love You All.


Photobucket

3 comments :

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Caroline, it is perfect and beautiful.

Unknown said...

SO very sweet, Yes sweet children we love you and miss you!

trennia said...

You are so sweet!
We love you heavenly babies<3

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio