Pages

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Jennifer's Birthday Cake

I found this idea on my favorite site. I love baking & so decided we would try it for Jennifer's birthday.

One square cake pan and one round pan.





This is what Jennifer's Birthday started out looking like


This was the end , Jennifer wanted to outline it w/ Jelly beans which she did herself. It was so Awesome !!

Thanks again Pinterest !!

Oh & Yes someone took the bowl off the counter while I was spreading the cake mix in the pans. I guess she decided it was her turn.
Made for a cute picture Carly :) My little helper




Photobucket

4 comments :

Kristie said...

What a special birthday cake! Very cute idea :-) I bet she loved it!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

What a pretty cake. Looks delicious according to Carly!

betty said...

That is the cutest idea for a cake! That was neat Jennifer had a hand in making it too and that Carly got to enjoy licking the bowl; how precious!

betty

Unknown said...

OH, I love it Great idea!!!!! What a wonderful mommy you are!

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio