Pages

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Remembering & Missing You 31 Years Later

I love the color purple , I so love purple roses............

I remember when you used to buy them for me & oh how they made me smile.

I seen some pretty ones in the store the other day , I thought of you.

Oh how I miss you !!!!! There will always be a part of me that loves you even though I have moved on.

I wish so much things would have been different.

31 years ago today I lost you forever. A party / a tragic car accident. I learned that everyday , each minute or second is sooooo special. I will always care & your never forgotten.

Sending so much love to Heaven today & always.

Love Me :)

If your wondering I lost a boyfriend in High school to drinking & driving. I still miss him even though God had other plans. This taught me so much & I share our story praying no one has to go through this type of loss. It's prom time & so many choose to party it is so not worth it. Just remember Don't Drink & Drive.
Photobucket

5 comments :

Tesha said...

Wonderful Post, such a needed reminder. The flowers are beautiful.

Trennia said...

(((hugs)))

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That is so sad. ((HUGS))

Linda said...

I love purple roses too Caroline. I am sorry that you lost someone at such a young age...that is so sad honey. Yes, drinking is really not worth the sorrow it can bring to people's lives!

((Hugs))
Linda

That corgi :) said...

So sorry, Caroline. This is obviously something you will never forget, no matter how many years have gone by. I think young ones need to hear of stories like this to remind themselves they are not invincible and driving and drinking never has a good outcome :(

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio