Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Prayers for Tripp



Please pray for this wonderful mother and her angel baby. They inspire me every day. Since first reading their story, I have thought twice every time I think that my kids are driving me nuts... Because I am so blessed that they are ABLE to drive me nuts. If you ever have a poor pity-me moment, take a moment to read this incredible mothers blog. No matter how bad we may think our situation is, chances are we would not even to begin to imagine the trials this family face every day!

Thanx so much.

Photobucket

3 comments :

Deanna said...

sending prayers. I just visited and read Tripp's story. sending them lots of love and positive thoughts.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Their story is unbelievable and so very sad. What a life their little boy has had to endure. My thoughts and prayers are with them.

Lisette said...

Tripp's life is so heart breaking to me. I pray for him and his family. I stop myself when I complain about something because I have to remember how very blessed I am.

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio