Pages

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Lately ........

I've been busy ........

just thinkin of so much.

Sometimes I so wish things were different but I know that they are just as God planned them.

Today was my Grandma's Birthday !!! Happy Birthday Grandma !!
The only part is she lives in Heaven. She was such a wonderful christian lady. She taught me a lot. I spent lots of time at her house in the summer. Great times & wonderful memories made. I know I will see her one day & I can't wait.

On a bright note ~ School starts tomorrow.
Our children attend a yr round school , so there summer is over six week break.
They are excited for it. They miss there friends and school. We spent lots of time going to the library to get new books for them to read. I feel its important to at least read 30 min everyday.

So tonite while I was on the site pinterest I found this.



I'm so glad the kids enjoy going to school. I'm looking forward to another great year. I still can't believe I have a 5th grader , next year Middle school ~ WOW !!

On the other side , we have some kids that live in our apt complex that are doing a lot of bullying. So I'm glad to see the kids go back. The children that live here go to the regular school yr. It's really sad how mean some children really are. It really makes me wonder what they will be like in 20 yrs.

Well I'm outta here and looking forward to a new year with lots of positive & so much Hope in everything we do.

Photobucket

1 comments :

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Hope they have a wonderful school year.

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio