Pages

Monday, July 25, 2011

Dear Riley


Hello my sweet boy !!
Hope your doing good in Heaven. I miss you so much. Today I miss you just a little more. Today would have been your first day of school. Kindergarten a big step. This morning when I went to get up , it was tough. I knew this day was coming so much. I cooked breakfast for your brother & sister's. I thought about what you might have ate. I held back the tears.

As I took the picture of the kids before they ran out the door. I missed you being in the picture. I could see you with your little backpack. I could picture you waving goodbye to me at school. I'm going to miss all that sweetie. Just know you are never forgotten. So loved so missed.

So today when I go get the kids at school it will be hard to see all those parents picking up there little ones. I know you should be there but God had bigger plans for you & us. There will be a day just as God has promised. I will see you forever my sweet <3 Riley <3.

I love you little one. Until that day lots of XXXXXXOOOOOO
We all love you so much.

Love
Mommy
Photobucket

8 comments :

Holly said...

Love to you and Riley

Mattie said...

Those unfulfilled "firsts" will always be hard...
Hugs Caroline...

Kristin said...

Sending hugs and prayers to you today, my sweet friend :)

Trennia said...

(((HUGS)))
Sending love to you and Riley.

Sarita Boyette said...

Remembering Riley and love to you and your family. (((HUGS)))

The Great Elephant Symposium said...

Sending love to you and Riley <3

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Sending you ((HUGS))

Henninger Family said...

Its crazy how we will never forget when the "firsts" were supposed to happen. Thinking of you...

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio