Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Thaniqua's Walking Field Trip

Yesterday I went on Thaniqua's walking field trip to the Nevada State Legislature and Supreme Court.

We had a great day & I enjoyed helping out. I took a couple pictures. I decided to go because I already had to be at the school early as Ridge left on his trip yesterday too.

We had a beautiful day & the kids learned a lot.




Today I'm going to eat lunch with Thaniqua & Jennifer as it is lunch bunch week plus we get out of school right after lunch today. Love early out days so we can go spend sometime at the park with Carly.

Have a wonderful day !!
Photobucket

4 comments :

trennia said...

sounds like you all had a great time!

Unknown said...

How fun, you are such a good mommy. I ma still praying for the kids!

betty said...

Sounds like it was a fun field trip! It is neat how active you are in your kids; lifes :)

betty

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I always loved field trips. Glad you got to join here.

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio