Pages

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Six Word Saturday


Been a while since I played along but if you would like to join in just click on the button below.



My six words for today are ~

Fever Broke Finally , One Happy Momma

My seven year old Jennifer has had a fever almost all week. Up & down so worried not much we could do but give meds to try & bring it down. Last night finally it broke soooooooooo nice to see her smile again. She still has a cough but the worst is over , I hope.

We said many prayers & God is Good.
Thank you for helping her get better. It is so hard to watch your child & not be able to do much. So many bad germs this winter. I'm ready for Spring ! :)

Have a great Six Word Saturday & rest of the weekend.

Photobucket

4 comments :

trennia said...

Bless her heart,glad she feels better!Give her love from our family!

insomnia said...

Kids here are fine. It's my sickness that needs to break:)
Have a great weekend:)

Linda said...

Oh I sure hope it will stay away, and that your sweetie will feel all better real soon!

Kristin said...

So glad she is starting to turn the corner and get better. Seeing your kids sick is the hardest thing in the world. Hope she will not be sick anymore and that the rest of the kids stay well too.

 
Copyright ©2011 Small Bird Studio| All Rights Reserved |Free Blog Templates at Small Bird Studio